Goofs and Gadflies

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Glass Tears Don't Dry

Long time no write, eh? I have a few posts sitting in the drafts folder waiting to be edited and focused. Until then I'll share this with you. I woke up this morning with a certain feeling. A thud, a jolt, a sense of deja-vu. As the feeling warmed over me I knew that I had blogged about it before. I went to the computer and checked my old livejournal for it. I'm going to repost the blog here, sans comments. Note that it was about a different girl, but the feeling is exactly the same.
--
October 11th. 2004

Sometimes dreams are sexy, and that makes me happy. I wake up contented and refreshed. Sometimes dreams are scary, and that makes me nervous. I wake up confused and uncomfortable.

The worst is when you dream about being with your one lost love. The person you never raised the courage to tell, "I think I love you". I don't think there is a feeling worse than that somber melancholy.

And that my friends, is how I woke up this morning.
--

Until I blog again, take care.

R

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home