Goofs and Gadflies

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Boxing Shadows

New Job
New Home
New Friends

The only constant is change. It's the pace of change that can be unnerving.

I have lost a lot of my definition. I have found that the undefined have a definite difficulty with definition. Since a lot of what I do here is the definitive "me", I definitely have defaulted to desolation and blog dereliction.

Pink Floyd might suggest to "Keep Talking" (From the Division Bell), and I will continue to look for inspiration in all that I do. I will write when the words can be spared. Right now I need to not think so much, and just to live my life unrecollected.

"This ain't au revoir, it's goodbye." - Roger Waters, Radio KAOS




Be back in a few to continue being a gadfly.

9 Comments:

  • If I have run out of weapons
    to shake at the page,
    the blank world,
    it is not because I am empty.


    Something I always remember during a peroid of silence.

    I'm still all ears. Good luck.

    By Blogger M. Spider, At 7:50 PM  

  • nice timing, big guy...I was about to bug you to update! hope all is well, we need to go out for coffee soon.

    ta
    M

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:16 AM  

  • Ah, my Alliterate affector,

    Now that you've shed unnecessary worry, the stuff that had corrupted your stores, your vessel is ready to be filled with the right stuff. It's good that you know, and that you're finally okay with, what you need to do right now. Put all the old baggage into the boxes you used to move in with and place it in deep storage. Your plan to organise is a sound one.

    We'll all be here to hear, when you're ready.

    Love to you.

    By Blogger Comrade Chicken, At 9:48 AM  

  • Thank you,

    I'm always amazed at the connections I make with people. Be it Lester or the Quasi-Australian. Such warmth and invigorating discourse can be had over the rail of a bar.

    Everything's going to be alright.

    By Blogger Rye, At 4:14 PM  

  • thanks for allowing me into this world..
    ask me about the first thing i remember you writing

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:22 PM  

  • Hey, nice to see you leave a comment. Would you care to share with the rest of the class what the first recollection of my writing was?

    Ps, you can do so much better than a Myspace blog....

    Rye

    By Blogger Rye, At 4:37 PM  

  • Happy Holidays Rye! Hope all is good in your world. Hope I hear from you soon.

    By Blogger Christy, At 7:26 PM  

  • an email before we met...one of the only ones i ever kept..but i'm not sharing it with the rest of the class
    and give me time..i'm just starting the writing again :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:09 PM  

  • I have talked to you before.. from some where but I dunno where from? Do you remember me? I think it was Yahoo!

    By Blogger missc, At 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home