Goofs and Gadflies

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Culture of Me

Nothing seems fit to print these days. Life is beautiful and invigorating beyond description. I am exposed to massive amounts of beauty and chesed on a daily basis. I always said that I have something to learn from every person I meet. Well, I have taken on the task of learning with reckless abandon. As such I have no desire to emote on the state of my being, when my being is highly irrelevant. To learn, to become selfless and unencumbered with ego and bias, is my new passion. To remove myself from the rat race while at the same time functioning in the maze.


There is more, you're just going to have to wait for it. Patience my friends.

4 Comments:

  • Ryestar...I've missed your posts. Glad all is well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:18 PM  

  • I can't believe a year has passed since I wrote this note.


    Time to see, time to see... Turn the projector on!

    By Blogger Rye, At 7:44 PM  

  • hi! are you coming back to blogging? i just started up again.

    anyway, your last post was inspiring and ambitious! may we all be so virtuous :)

    sg

    By Blogger *singlegalnyc*, At 10:13 PM  

  • I wish to be like you. I hope one day I can adopt your philosophy.

    This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

    By Blogger Unknown, At 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home